* DROP INS:
– I’m a member at the CFKL, how do I register for drop ins?
We open the schedule to drop ins on Sunday for the coming week. Members have until Saturday to ensure they have scheduled their regular membership WOD’s, then on Sunday they can schedule the additional WOD’s they’d like to attend for 5 euro/session. You can schedule your drop ins from your ZenPlanner account.
– I’m not a member. How do I schedule a drop in.
Please send an email to email@example.com or give us a call to schedule your drop in. Drops ins are reserved for those who do not require a Foundations Course and who can demonstrate a working knowledge of the CF movements. Drop Ins can only be scheduled for the current week to ensure full time members get priority to schedule their classes. We enjoy having out of visitors in the gym, so come on in and check out the gym.
* Do you provide childcare?
No, we do not provide childcare. However, there is a room where the children are able to play with adult supervision. Kids may not be left unattended in the kid room. CFKL not responsible for Member’s children and it is the parent’s sole responsibility to ensure the safety of their children and that adult supervision is provided at all times while on the property. Children must remain inside the kid room at all times.
* When is my payment due?
All payments are due on the 1st of the month. Any payments received after the 7th of the month will incur a 20 euro late fee. If payment is not received by the 14th, member will forfeit their spot and CFKL can offer the slot to another member. Member is still responsible for payment as per the contract.
* UPGRADES/CHANGES to memberships:
You can request an upgrade or change at any time. I will make the change at of the 1st of the following month, if space permits. If there isn’t space, I will keep a wait list and notify you when there is space to upgrade.
– You can cancel at any time due to PCS, upon providing copy of orders. Your final month is not prorated, so you can pay for the full month and attend as usual until you leave, or you can end your contract the month before, then pay for drop ins for the remainder of the time you are here. Please give me 2 weeks notice of any changes to your contract.
– Once you have been a member for 6 or more months, you can take up to two weeks per calendar year without paying. This extends your contract by the length you take (whether one week or two). You may take the vacation as two 1-week vacations, or one 2-week vacation. This must be schedule 14 days in advance. Requests that are made less than 14 days in advanced will be denied.
– If you will be gone longer than the two weeks, you can pay your normal membership fees to hold your slot, or you can give up your slot to the next person on the wait list. When you return you can contact me and you would get first priority to get a spot when space is available.
* Do I have to attend the same day and time each week?
Member’s may attend any combination of times and days that suit them.
* How early can I schedule classes?
Members are welcome to schedule your classes up to 14 days in advance. The earlier you schedule, the more likely you are to get your preferred class time.
* How long do I have to cancel a class?
You may cancel a class up to 2 hours before the scheduled start time and you will be able to reschedule that class for another time. If you need to cancel after the 2 hour window, you will not be able to reschedule. However, we ask that you contact the coaches directly to notify them that you cannot make it, as sometimes another athlete may be on the wait list and can attend the class.